Mold spores float in the air and are found naturally in our indoor and outdoor environments. Mold needs four things to grow: air, temperature, food, and water. If a mold spore lands in an area that has these four things, it will grow and reproduce, releasing spores into the air. This higher concentration of mold spores in the air can cause significant health problems for you and your family, especially if your loved ones suffer from mold allergies, asthma, or other respiratory difficulties.
Because mold spreads rather quickly, the problem must be resolved as soon as possible.
A fire in your home or business can cause a lot of damage in a short period of time. But did you know that waiting to start your fire damage restoration process can lead to further damage? A fire leaves ash and smoke residue on every exposed surface. Left untreated, it can etch window glass, discolor plastics and appliances, and leave behind a persistent, difficult to remove odor. This secondary fire damage can only be prevented if a fire damage restoration professional treats your property right away.